Search this blog

Translate

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stuffed Veggies.. again

Ah I love stuffed vegetables!
Btw where is everyone?

I did a variation of my Stuffed Tomatoes recipe. I used ready made meat stuffing that you can't find in the US, and I stuffed a round zucchini and a bell pepper along with my tomatoes. Yum! I wanted to make Jessica's Greek Stuffed Peppers, but I didn't plan ahead enough... and the cucumber prices were too outrageous for me... maybe next time.
I made a couple of flops this week..Indian coconut curry that was tasteless, and I tried for a mexican Caldo de Rez that I remember eating with my Mexifriends. It was good, but it wasn't the real deal...I should have used bone in beef.
I did make the best "Pot au Feu" - French for "Pot on the Fire" that I've ever attempted. The picture looked really gross though, so I won't post it.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment