Search this blog

Translate

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tilapia Asparagus Quiche

More Quiche! Since I bought my hand blender, I've been experimenting all over the place. Jess got me drooling for asparagus, so I decided to put some into a quiche!
Ingredients:
1/4 lb cooked asparagus
1 handful spinach or 1 knob frozen spinach
1 filet tilapia, chopped
2 eggs
1/2 cup heavy cream
fresh chopped parsley
shredded swiss cheese
1 raw pie crust
salt/pepper
Directions:
1. Lay your pie crust in a tin and poke it with a fork, then stick it in the oven at 400°F for 5-7 minutes.
2. In a blender, blend the spinach, asparagus, and a drizzle of heavy cream.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt/pepper, and parsley.
4. In the half cooked pie crust, spread out the pieces of tilapia, then the asparagus mix, then the egg and cream mix. Sprinkle the shredded swiss on top.
5. Cook in the oven for 30-40 minutes... depending on the oven... until the top is golden.

Serve warm with a basalmic vinegaratte salad...mmmm!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. I need to pick me up some pie crust and make these two recipes that you posted... they look DeliSH!

    ReplyDelete