Search this blog

Translate

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fresh Mozzarella Tomatoes

I love fresh mozzarella! Little did I know I could buy it and didn't have to make it, and also, that it was quite inexpensive!
So this little salad was really easy, but it was so refreshing that I wanted to post a pretty picture of it. One thing I didn't have, but hope to have soon was fresh basil leaves. I think it would have been PERFECTISSIMO with fresh basil.
Ingredients:
2-3 vine tomatoes
1 ball fresh mozzarella (200g)
1 tbsp EVOO
1 tbsp basalmic vinegar
fresh herbs.. I used mini scallions, but use basil!!!
salt/pepper to taste
Directions:
1. Slice and position your tomatoes and mozzarella
2. Add the EVOO, vinegar, and herbs on top
3. Sprinkle some salt and fresh cracked pepper.

Eat as a side or appetizer... mmm!!!

I have also tried fresh mozza in a hot dish, melted... it is so sublime, I scarfed it down before photographing it... again!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I eat this all thee time....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Good posts...these are acutally things I have the patience to make! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete