Search this blog

Translate

Monday, April 28, 2014

Cherry Tomato Rosemary Pizza

There are other things going on here than cherry tomatoes and rosemary, but those really are the 2 main stars of this pizza.
The rosemary was mixed with olive oil and a tsp of tomato paste as the base of the pizza rubbed onto the rolled out dough.  I was planning on adding some grated garlic on there but realized I didn't have any left.
Then I was able to top with roasted zucchini, bell pepper, mozzarella, turkey ham, and some halved yellow cherries.
Cooked that on the pizza stone highest oven temperature bottom rack for almost 10 minutes, then cracked 2 egg yolks (and one of them broke I really hate it when that happens) and cooked for another 2 minutes.
Verdict?
Awesome.  Always use fresh yeast and your whole life will be better.
I should have used more of my yellow cherries.  I was afraid they would make the pizza too watery, but they just dazzled on there like little jewels....

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment