Search this blog

Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Plancha time

I'm not sure there are many things more satisfying (ok I can only think of one) than heating up the plancha for homemade burgers on the balcony between christmas and new year's.  I think this time last year we had snow.
For a first time plancha experience it turned out perfectly!  For the onions, a squirt of basaalmic vinegar sufficed.  For the burgers, no lubrification needed...their own essence was enough to keep things slippery between them and the plancha.  I probably should have sprayed some oil before cracking the eggs, though.
Overall, this is probably the best self gift I've ever had.  I can't wait to try it with sexy things like squid, gambas, sardines, scallops...or anything from the deep blue.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment