Search this blog

Translate

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Marinade for Cuttlefish à la Plancha

Last time I grilled squid/baby cuttlefish on the plancha, I went for a more mediterranean marinade.
This time, I'm going ginger style.
For 500g baby cuttlefish
Juice from 1/2 lime (mine was very juicy)
1 Tbsp grated ginger
1 Tbsp grated garlic
1 tsp soy sauce (or GF alternative)
1 tsp sesame oil
1/4 tsp chili powder (I'm having non spicy guests over)
A few shakes white pepper
1 chopped scallion
1 Tbsp chopped celery leaves

I'm also doing gambas, but with the Med style..to mix and match flavors.

I'm going to add a few drops of chili oil onto my own plate and serve with Shallot Cabbage refresher and some grilled bells.

Oooh nice!
The after dark idea was probably the best idea in the world... except that I don't have an outdoor light and couldn't see what I was doing on the plancha.. but hey, ray charles played the piano!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment