Search this blog

Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sesame Ginger Fries

Off the Meat Hook incepted the idea into my head.  I've been trying to figure how to pull this one off, but it will perfectly accommodate the continuation of my Chicken Inasal, since I ran out of rice.
Oh you wanted fries? Oh you will get fries...but MY way!
I didn't really measure, but lets say for about 500g or 1 lb cut potatoes, here's how to season before baking:
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp ginger powder
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp sesame seeds

Toss, bake at 200°C 400°F for 20 minutes or until golden, serve.
This is the golden medal of all home fries.
I don't know why I waited for an asian dish to pair it with.. It would go with just about anything!  The ginger is not very potent.  I may just add some fresh ginger next time.  This would be killer with yams!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment